Kahn Gentry ha publicado una actualización hace 3 meses
Most people narrow down their alternatives to 2 or 3 air cleaners prior to making a final decision. Begin using these ten factors to match electronic home air cleaners head-to-head. Understand that it’s not as important you are exact in utilizing the rating factors, however that you might be consistent ranking each purifier you’re comparing. Unless you be aware of information required to complete one of the ten factors below, do additional research on air purifier company websites, internet reviews, or informational websites. Make your best guess when all else fails. I encourage that you take your time on this process. Many purifiers «sound good», when compared head-to-head online websites, they don’t succeed. Let us get started!
1) Which Air Contaminants are Removed: An aura purifier is just as good as exactly what it removes through the air. There are six contaminant categories. Each category alone is very important then when combined, these are the cause of any good overall air cleaning. The six categories are: Removal of Particles bigger than 0.3 microns (examples: dust, pet dander, pollen), Eliminating Particles less than 0.3 microns (examples: small dust, cigarette smoke), Eliminating Odors and Gases (examples: food smells, chemicals, aerosols, pet smells), Removal of Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs (examples: paints, varnishes, cleaning utility caddy, glues, adhesives), Eliminating Basic Microorganisms (examples: viruses, antigens, pathogens, bacteria), and Eliminating Advanced Microorganisms (example: Avian Influenza A). Low-priced air cleaners, do your better to rate each purifier per with the six categories: Good Removal, Fair Removal, or Poor Removal. Then, rank each purifier overall: Best Remover, Second Best Remover, Third Best Remover, etc.
2) Yearly Operating Costs: The initial price of an aura purifier is just one factor in the entire operational cost. Operational costs include consumables like HEPA and carbon filters, VOC cartridges, and UV lamps. Electricity consumption can also be an operational cost. Do comparison research for the operational costs for each purifier. Consider averaging costs on the five-year time frame to get a more accurate long-term picture. After rating all of the purifiers, rank them: Best Yearly Operating Costs, Second Best Yearly Operating Costs, Third Best Yearly Operating Costs, etc.
3) Value: To calculate the relative worth of certain air cleanser, consider several factors: total price, square footage cleaned, and cleaning ability. Total price includes purchase price plus yearly ongoing operational costs (use from #2 above). Note down a complete cost dollar value for each and every purifier you are comparing. For square footage cleaned, your main goal is always to obtain a purifier that is certainly size suited to the area you desire cleaned. Note down a sq footage for each purifier. Cleaning ability includes what exactly is removed and how well (use the data you compiled in #1). The ideal value will be the purifier that amounted to the smallest amount of, cleans one of the most, and removes essentially the most. Rank each purifier: Economical, The second best Value, Third Best Value, etc.
4) Quality: Quality defines good products. Rate each air purifier for quality over these three areas a) fit, finish, and workmanship b) the quality of cleaning technologies utilized and c) support: instruction manual, customer service, and company websites. Rate each purifier: Superior quality, High quality, or Questionable Quality for every factor. Now, rank each purifier overall: Top quality, Second Best Quality, Third Top quality, etc.
5) Warranty: A fantastic warranty generally demonstrates a company has faith of their products. Low-priced, rate each purifier: 5-year or greater Warranty – Excellent, 3-4 year Warranty – Good, or 2-year or under Warranty – Fair. Rank each purifier Best Warranty, Second Best Warranty, Third Best Warranty, etc.
6) Cleaning and maintenance: Almost every air cleaners has some ongoing maintenance. Most purifiers are prepared for easy maintenance. Low-priced, rate each purifier: Easy Maintenance, Average Maintenance, or Intensive Maintenance. Almost every air purifier requires some ongoing cleaning. This is as fundamental as wiping around the outside cabinet or as complex as cleansing the inside technology. When comparing home air cleaners, rate each purifier: Easy Cleaning, Average Cleaning, or Intensive Cleaning. When done, rank each purifier overall: Best Maintenance and Cleaning, Second Best Maintenance and Cleaning, Third Best Cleaning and maintenance, etc.
7) Appear and feel: How a cloak purifier looks is very important. When comparing, rate each purifier: Looks Great, Looks Good, or has Questionable Looks. How an air purifier «feels» can also be important. Key factors include: purifier controls, fit and take care of, and ease of use. Low-priced, rate each purifier: Feels Great, Feels Good, or has Questionable Feel. Then, rank each purifier overall: Best Appearance and feel, Second Best Feel and look, Third Best Look and Feel, etc.
8) Years in Business: Generally, the longer a business has been doing business the better. That number a company has been in company is section of its reputation. Low-priced, rate each purifier: 11 years or more – Very Good, 6-10 years – Good, or Several years or less – Newcomer. Rank each purifier Best Years in Business, The second best Years in operation, Third Best Years operational, etc.
9) Noise Level: How loud will be the purifier? Most air cleaners make noise. Around the quiet side, there are silent or near silent models. On the loud side, you’ll find models that you wouldn’t desire to sit near because they are so loud. Most designs include multiple speeds/noise levels and can be adjusted or situated in an appropriate way. Low-priced air purifiers, rate each: Quiet Noise Level, Average Noise Level, or Loud Noise Level. Rank each purifier Best Noise Level, Second Best Noise Level, Third Best Noise Level, etc.
10) Set-Up: How easy may be the purifier to set-up? Many purifiers are plug-and-play. Some larger units are heavy and so hard to remove from shipping boxes. Some have extra set-up or installation. A few need a licensed professional to install. Low-priced air cleaners, rate each: Easy Set-Up, Average Set-Up, or Involved Set-Up. Then, rank each purifier Best Set-Up, The second best Set-Up, Third Best Set-Up, etc.
To get your results consider utilizing the ranking system of Best, Second Best, Third Best, etc for every purifier each with the 10 factors above. For instance in case you are comparing three purifiers, rate the best quality 1-point, Second Best 2-points, and Third Best 3-points per in the 10 factors above. Accumulate the whole points along with your best purifier would be the one with the lowest score. Consider «weighting» specific factors depending on how important they are to you personally. Such as the first three factors above (Which Air Contaminants are Removed, Yearly Operating Costs, and Value) are pretty important, so exponentially increase the points per. Each component that you double or triple the points will carry more weight in the ultimate decision. If you invest some hours with this process, the payoff will probably be knowing that you have done study making it an experienced option for your very best air cleaner.
To read more about May loc khong khi LG visit the best web page: click for more info