Kahn Gentry ha publicado una actualización hace 3 meses
Most of the people define their alternatives to 2-3 air cleaners prior to a last decision. Start using these ten factors that compares air cleaners head-to-head. Remember that it is not as vital that you are exact in employing the rating factors, however that you’re consistent ranking each purifier you are comparing. If you don’t understand the information had to complete some of the ten factors below, do additional research on air cleanser company websites, internet reviews, or informational websites. Make your best guess when all else fails. I encourage that you invest some time on this process. Many purifiers «sound good», however, if compared head-to-head web-sites, they flunk. We should get started!
1) Which Air Contaminants are Removed: An air purifier is only as effective as what it removes in the air. You will find six contaminant categories. Each category alone is essential so when combined, those are the cause for anything good overall air cleaning. The six categories are: Removal of Particles greater than 0.3 microns (examples: dust, pet dander, pollen), Eliminating Particles under 0.3 microns (examples: small dust, cigarettes), Eliminating Odors and Gases (examples: food smells, chemicals, aerosols, pet smells), Removal of Chemical toxins or VOCs (examples: paints, varnishes, cleaning supplies, glues, adhesives), Removal of Basic Microorganisms (examples: viruses, antigens, pathogens, bacteria), and Elimination of Advanced Microorganisms (example: Avian Influenza A). Low-priced air purifiers, do your very best to rate each purifier for each of the six categories: Good Removal, Fair Removal, or Poor Removal. Then, rank each purifier overall: Best Remover, The second best Remover, Third Best Remover, etc.
2) Yearly Operating Costs: The original price of an air purifier is only one factor in the whole operational cost. Operational costs include consumables like HEPA and carbon filters, VOC cartridges, and UV lamps. Electricity consumption can be an operational cost. Do comparison research around the operational costs for each purifier. Consider averaging costs over the five-year timeframe to get a better long-term picture. After rating all of the purifiers, rank them: Best Yearly Operating Costs, The second best Yearly Operating Costs, Third Best Yearly Operating Costs, etc.
3) Value: To calculate the relative worth of a given air cleaner, consider several factors: total price, square footage cleaned, and cleaning ability. Sum total includes price plus yearly ongoing operational costs (use from #2 above). Jot down a complete cost dollar value for each and every purifier you’re comparing. For sq footage cleaned, your goal is always to buy a purifier that is certainly size designed for the region you would like cleaned. Write down a sq footage per purifier. Cleaning ability includes what is removed and just how well (utilize the data you compiled in #1). The most suitable value will be the purifier that amounted to the smallest amount of, cleans probably the most, and removes one of the most. Rank each purifier: Economical, Second Best Value, Third Best Value, etc.
4) Quality: Quality defines good products. Rate each air cleaners for quality in these three areas a) fit, finish, and workmanship b) the grade of cleaning technologies utilized and c) support: instruction manual, customer support, and company websites. Rate each purifier: Excellent Quality, Good Quality, or Questionable Quality per factor. Now, rank each purifier overall: Highest quality, The second best Quality, Third Finest quality, etc.
5) Warranty: A great warranty generally implies that a company has faith within their products. Comparing, rate each purifier: 5-year or greater Warranty – Excellent, 3-4 year Warranty – Good, or 2-year or under Warranty – Fair. Rank each purifier Best Warranty, Second Best Warranty, Third Best Warranty, etc.
6) Maintenance and Cleaning: Nearly every air cleaner has some ongoing maintenance. Most purifiers are designed for easy maintenance. When comparing, rate each purifier: Easy Maintenance, Average Maintenance, or Intensive Maintenance. Almost every air purifier requires some ongoing cleaning. This is as fundamental as wiping down the outside cabinet or as complex as washing the inside technology. Comparing air purifiers, rate each purifier: Easy Cleaning, Average Cleaning, or Intensive Cleaning. When done, rank each purifier overall: Best Cleaning and maintenance, Second Best Maintenance and Cleaning, Third Best Maintenance and Cleaning, etc.
7) Feel and look: How an air purifier looks is essential. Comparing, rate each purifier: Looks Great, Looks Good, or has Questionable Looks. How an air purifier «feels» is additionally important. Key factors include: purifier controls, fit and finish, and simplicity. Comparing, rate each purifier: Feels Great, Feels Good, or has Questionable Feel. Then, rank each purifier overall: Best Feel and look, The second best Appear and feel, Third Best Look and Feel, etc.
8) Years operational: Generally, the more a company has been business the better. The time a business has been around clients are portion of its reputation. Comparing, rate each purifier: 11 years or more – Good, 6-10 years – Good, or A few years or fewer – Newcomer. Rank each purifier Best Years operational, The second best Years running a business, Third Best Years running a business, etc.
9) Noise Level: How loud may be the purifier? Most air purifiers make noise. For the quiet side, there are silent or near silent models. For the loud side, you’ll find appliances you wouldn’t want to sit near since they’re so loud. Most designs have multiple speeds/noise levels and can be adjusted or in the right way. When you compare air cleaners, rate each: Quiet Noise Level, Average Noise Level, or Loud Noise Level. Rank each purifier Best Noise Level, Second Best Noise Level, Third Best Noise Level, etc.
10) Set-Up: How easy may be the purifier to set-up? Many purifiers are plug-and-play. Some larger units tend to be heavy and so hard to remove from shipping boxes. Some have extra set-up or installation. A couple of demand a licensed professional to put in. Comparing air cleaners, rate each: Easy Set-Up, Average Set-Up, or Involved Set-Up. Then, rank each purifier Best Set-Up, The second best Set-Up, Third Best Set-Up, etc.
To attain your results consider utilizing the ranking system of Best, Second Best, Third Best, etc for each and every purifier and each of the 10 factors above. For instance if you’re comparing three purifiers, rate the most suitable 1-point, The second best 2-points, and Third Best 3-points for each and every in the 10 factors above. Accumulate the whole points along with your best purifier could be the one using the lowest score. Consider «weighting» certain factors for a way important they’re to you. Such as the first three factors above (Which Air Contaminants are Removed, Yearly Operating Costs, and Value) are pretty important, so double or triple what exactly per. Each component that you exponentially increase what exactly will carry more weight from the final decision. In case you invest a few hours within this process, the payoff will be understanding that you have done study making an experienced option for your better air cleanser.
For more information about LG PuriCare go to see the best resource: look at more info